Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phones stuck on Military time

I just did an upgrade to CM3.2.3 and had a heck of a time getting the upgrade to happen... but that's a whole different story.

Anyway, now all the phones are stuck in the 24 hour military time format. Changing the preferences does no good... I can't get them to revert back to the 12hour clock. Any ideas on what's up?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

this one..

CSCea18597 Bug Details

Date/Time settings not reflected on phone

Defect: Changes to Date/Time group does not take place

Symptom: Phones have old date/time settings. CMv3.2.3 is known to have this

issue.

Condition: Date/Time settings changed from CCM Group

Workaround: Restart CallManager. This does not work in CMv3.2.3. A service

pack fix will be available for CMv3.2.3.

seems to be fixed in 3.2(3)ES01

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

JASON NIELSEN
Level 1
Level 1

We just upgraded also to 3.2.3 and now have military time(24 hour) time too. I haven't looked deep into it yet.

I will more worry about it when more people complain. I mean who can't subtract 12 from 15:00 hours!!!

This very well could be a bug!

this one..

CSCea18597 Bug Details

Date/Time settings not reflected on phone

Defect: Changes to Date/Time group does not take place

Symptom: Phones have old date/time settings. CMv3.2.3 is known to have this

issue.

Condition: Date/Time settings changed from CCM Group

Workaround: Restart CallManager. This does not work in CMv3.2.3. A service

pack fix will be available for CMv3.2.3.

seems to be fixed in 3.2(3)ES01

Thanks! I shoulda checked those...

I am also having this same issue and users are complaining about it. Does anyone know if the service pack that will fix this for 3.2.3 is available for download yet. If so, please point me in the right direction. I didn't see anything under the callmanager 3.2 download pages on CCO. Thanks a lot!!

rlyons
Level 1
Level 1

You set the date and time format in the configuration of the Date and Time Group.

Regards,

Bob Lyons

rbtllyons@cs.com

Office: (409)945-4586

FAX: (409)943-5074

Yes, but the problem I am having is that in the Time and Date group I have it set to a 12 hour clock but the phones display a 24 hour clock. This behavior started right when we upgraded to CM3.2.3. It seems to be a bug...

Potentialy the issue could also be the BIOS upgrade done when you moved to a new OS version. If the BIOS gets set to 24hr timeframe the OS and the application will use military time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: