Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have two data centers connected via DWDM. In each data center I have two ASR's as OTV routers. The infrastructure is laid out in the attached diagram.   Each ASR has a 1GB join interface connected to the core and a 20GB port-channel connected to a ...

kmelchior by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does UCS Director support HyperFlex and any Catalyst SW with ver. 12.2 as mentioned in the below compatibility matrix ? http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-director/compatibility-matrix/6-0/b_UCS_Director_Compatibility_Matr...

Amr Hafez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi For the Nexus switch configuration backup/archiving is a SFTP server required. But the DCNM 10 does only temporarily upload the configuration file  and some checkpoint files to this SFTP, but delete it afterwards again, or in other words the SFTP ...

Hi, I would like to check if the Nexus 9372PX supports VDC? I happen to check out the cli for a nexus 9372PX and it seems vdc commands are available, but tried to look on documentations and it seems Nexus 9000 does not support vdc. have not tried ...

Hello community, I am concerned because I am new in a job and I realized that they have configured dell servers with 2 x 10Gbit cards and ESXi 6.5, those servers have links to each 6509 catalyst VSS switches.  interface 1 ESXi > TenG 1/1/2 interface ...

Hi guys,   I am on my way of replacing two classy IOS HSRP enabled core SWs with two Nexus 9372. I vPC on both along with vPC peer link and vPC peer-keepalive link. Next I connected all uplinks from access switches (pure L2 SWs) to each Nexus and use...