Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I currently have a Catalyst 4006 configured with an L3 module doing Inter-VLAN routing.There are two Gig ports in the Supervisor currently being used as Trunks.There are also two Gig ports in the L3 module itself and I want to use those ports to conn...

ddorton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 6509 with two supI with msfc, mod 1 is active and sees msfc, but mod 2 doesnt see msfc, when i remove the card, i see the syslog that module 16 has been removed but upon inserting it doesn't see it. Firt I though that it could be hardware issu...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.We develope an Acoounting App for ISPs(that use Cisco AS5350 as NAS). We look for a unique specification of cisco routers that be able to extract by the application, so the application works with this router only and don't work with each other...

yamahdi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a setup that needs to be running out to the internet 24/7. of course we don't have a budget for the techs to be there 24/7. 2 ISP's and 3 T1 lines. someone had suggested HSRP with 2 routers that we already have to make sure if our primary ISP...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes