Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a customer with 2 cisco 2600's that connect over a t1. The customer has addtrans that manage the t1 and our connected via serial v.35 ports on the 2600's. They are trying to route between to lans. The problem is that the routers see each other...

nwmidmo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This link below has this text: "The supervisor engine is hot swappable, but packets are not forwarded when the supervisor engine has been removed. When a supervisor engine is reinserted, the system reboots."http://cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/...

pbarman by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am running 2950 and 3550 with IOS versions of 12.1(13)EA1 and are running MLS QOS on the 3550 using ACL and the first part of the policy map if you exceed 1meg of traffic and burst over 8192 it follows the policy and drop the traffic but it ne...

mgcondo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've set up a LAC with no l2tp tunnel authentication but I'm getting a challenge in the SCCRQ at the LNS.lac conf..vpdn enable!vpdn-group 1 request-dialin protocol l2tp no l2tp tunnel authenticationLAC is a 7206xvr running 12.2(8) ZB8lns debug......

kevitt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New 1721 install on a new t1 line. The line goes up for a 30 sec and back down for 5 min with the WIC alarm light on. Move both new 1721 routers to another known good t1 line and they work. SBC phone company has replaced the smart jacks on both ends ...

diek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes