Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I'm setting up a small vlan test on a 1 cat2950i have 2 ports on vlan 1 2 ports on vlan 200i want some form of communication between the 2 vlans whatever way i configure the trunk it never seems to allow this.if anyone could help i would be gra...

shovels3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a problem that is hard to catch. It seems that the CSu is responding to a yellow alarm that only lasts about 1 second. It is my understanding that anything less than 3 seconds (yes that is seconds) is not supposed to get a response at the T1 l...

Dargraham by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two 6509's, at seperate locations on a 622Mbps ATM WAN and they are both exhibiting the same 'errors' on the Fa0 interface of the WS-X6101-OC12-SMF ATM module.When I session onto the WS-X6101-OC12 module and do a 'sho int' all is ok except ...

Hi, I want to know whether CAT 6K (12.1 IOS) or any other Cisco IOS based routers support TCP based syslog. If so, which tcp port does it use by default?FYI: PIX supports both TCP and UDP based syslog.Please let me know.Thanks in advance...Shekar

sreddy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I have a CISCO 7246VXR uBR chassis that has a direct DS3 connection using a PA-M1T-T3 and connects point to point into a GSR 12016 chassis.Every few days around 12:00am PST, the rx load on the interface (S1/0) goes up to 253/255, while the ...

How does mixing dot1q and ISL on a network affect STP and VLANS?We use 14 different VLANS on both 3500XL switches running ISL and on 2950 switches running dot1q. Are we going to face any major issues. Would it bennifit me to change the 3500XL switche...

j-metcalf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'd like to control SNMP acces to 3524XL switch from one particular server only and deny access to all workstation. How can we put the access list? I can configure easily on CatOS switches. Please guide me how to do it.Thanks,

kabyar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes