Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Help...I'm trying to set up an= 1921 with Cisco 1921 with EHWIC-4G-LTE-G and I cant get the cellular profile to go active: Profile 1 = INACTIVE*--------PDP Type = IPv4Access Point Name (APN) = apnnameAuthentication = PAP or CHAPUsername: ciscoPasswor...

Dan Brook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

certificate has expired,we can generate a new one on the primary nodenot on the secondary node that failswith"internal error - please ask your Administrator to review the error logs." Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.valid...

Resolved! DHCP and Static

Got an unusual problem here. I have DHCP running on a 3750 switch. I have the first 10 ip's excluded. Dynamic address workstations are working as they should. Here's where the problem is. When i setup a static IP on a server in the excluded range, no...

Hello,  the person who previously handled this for my company retired so I was just wondering who I should contact or speak with to increase the amount of Inside Hosts and VLAN's allowed for an ASA 5505.   I know it has something to do with the devic...

phgrimm01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes