Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all,We are facing the problem during Serial link testing. When the link is HDLC then we do not find any issue in the loop condition but the same link when we change to PPP then link loop starts flapping atleast 3 times in a minutes. We have enable...

Hello everyone!I am wanting to use kron to schedule a monthly backup of my routers and switches, is this possible? Or is it only possible to do a specified date or day? Any and all help is really appreciated.Thanks!                  

Device config is shown as follows in application doing the discovery.  # Cisco ASA 5520.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.670 {    TYPE = Firewall    VENDOR = Cisco    MODEL =  ASA 5520    CERTIFICATION = CERTIFIED    CONT = Cisco-Router    HEALTH = Cisco-Entity    NE...

Is there any physical or technical diferrences between PWR-3845 AC/2 and PWR-3845 AC?  We are trying to order replacement parts and wondering if PWR-3845 AC is for one power supply and AC/2 means you get two with one order -Thanks!

Dear All,I have a growing network which inherited some reliability and scalability issues:(Example of my existing network)We have got POPs connected to us through FC lines, from which LSP are connected to our FC crosses on POPs.Now there is a need to...

Hi everyone.We just got many 3560x switches for a project. Curiously and in a very rate event (at least for me ) 4 of them died after workijg normally. 3 for some days and the last one for 3 weeks.Power supplies are ok and light up, they work on othe...