Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I am facing very strange connection problem with Access Server 2511 to my Router “r1” and when I connect to other devices like Router, it can connect and OPEN but I cannot get command prompt of this Router or when I try others devices the same pro...

eorasoft by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We have configured static routes for dialer interfaces as"ip route 10.30.240.64 dialer0"Now irrespective of the dialer interface has any active call or not this route is always available in my routing table because show interface dialer0 sh...

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn more about DDR and PPP on leased and dial line.with Cisco experts Tejal Patel. Tejal is a customer support engineer at the Technical Assistanc...

HiI am looking for adding QoS for GRE Tunnel and found this infoWhere Do I Apply the Service Policy?You can apply a service policy to either the tunnel interface or to the underlying physical interface. The decision of where to apply the policy depen...