Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Some TCP traffic (ssh and Telnet sessions) get reset when allowed for some minutes through our PIX 520 image 6.0(2). Going though Cisco bug sheet, I found out this problem belongs to bug: CSCdr11711 which should be resolved by upgrading to 5.0(1) or...

cyril by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently required to design an IDS layout for a future e-commerce server farm. The network will be built around a Cat6513 with 3-16port fiber blades. There will be 3VLANs. I obviously want to monitor all 3 VLANs, but my dilemma is this:The C...

dblairii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a Cisco 1721 Router configured as an EzVPN Server and trying to connect using a Cisco 3.6.3 VPN Client.The problem is that i get connected fine and also get a IP Address. The remote Subnet also appears in my Cisco Client , however i can...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now,i want to nat by looking at the destination address.example if destination is network A then nat to x pool, and if destination is something different then nat to y pool.ios supports natting with acls and route-maps.but as stated in the command re...

ozgurg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a PIX 520 with 16 mb flash and 128 megs of ram. Does anyone know what the maximum number of static translations you can have in the configuration. I would like to staticly translate a whole Class B just for outbound traffic. Thanks,S...

sjaworsk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for info on how exactly this command works and how to use it. For example: Is it needed on both end devices of an IPSec tunnel or just one? Do the parameters on either end need to match? Are there any general guidelines or "rules-of-...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When Defining Protected Hosts, in the IP Address field, should you enter the external and internal addresses? For example, we have a SMTPserver with an external address of 209.99.88.18, and an internal address of 10.10.1.15... Our Threat Response Ser...

dbarry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for another complaint but today I've got signature 5160 fired:205.150.179.NN <- 208.51.1.102 (5160) Intrusion alert: 5160 Apache ? indexing file disclosure bugsame time I have 5160 filtered for this specific IP on IDS sensor:5160 * False * 205....

DSmirnov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a web site protected by a set of PIX 515 that allow ports 80 and 443 to the web site. This site works fine for almost all users for both http and https. However, AOL dial-up users get a server not found error only only when they try a link tha...

hi, when we configure the IKE phase one, many values needed to be configured like DES, MD5,Pre-shared keys and DH1. I just want to know how the values are used during the IKE phase one.For examples, the pre-shared keys are used to authenticate each...

cychenyan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics