cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN3002: PAT mode

Hi,I've got a simple question. When you're working in PAT between a VPN 3002 and a VPN 3060, the concentrator assign an address to the VPN3002 for the PAT. Obviously PAT means there is a natting somewhere in the path... but where ? On the VPN3002 or ...

Hello,I have received the CD to process the upgrade of our 4210 IDS. But, in the "Upgrading IDS Appliances to Version 4.0" document, they talk about specific procedure for IDS 4235 and 4250, and for 4220-E and 4230-FE. But they did not talk about the...

halleuxm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgrade my IDS to 4.0 version ,and I can open the https://ip to appear the web page yesterdaybut today I try to open the web page , it can not work I have restart the IDS sensor and my PC that used to manage the ids but the ids web page still...

mingchieh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the error message is in "www.ciscofan.com/001.jpg;002.jpg;003.jpg",the first problem is I can't select the install mode(I just can select the client-server mode,can't select the standalone and the other mode).the second problem is :the program ask me...

jeff.lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes