cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! Timeout session

Dear all,I inherit this configuration from my colleague,The PC / host inside the network internet connection will timeout / disconnected after several minutes when not using.How do i disable the config and I want the host to continously connect to in...

Hi Folks,Does anyone know why the following would happen?We have a ASA-5510 with an SSM-CSC-10 that we use to filter guest access traffic. We have had a few instances of PCs trying to access au.download.windowsupdeate.com which seems to use 100% of t...

With Jazib Frahim Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn from Cisco subject matter expert Jazib Frahim why enterprise network segments get compromised despite their state-of-the-art network...

Hi Guys,Need a help..I am trying to implement the 802.1X .....I am facing a problem related to the authentication retires, the scenario is as follows;Windows7 Client ----> 3750 switch (12.2(55)SE)  ----> ACS5.2Below is the switch interface configurat...

sudheer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently configuring and testing a Cisco Secure Desktop system on a ASA 5520. I have gotten it to run on win 2k and winxp. Sadly the win 2k desktop kept overheating so i had to switch to a new client. This had just received a clean windows XP...

Resolved! help with acl

I'm trying to block all traffic with the address 192.168.5.6 port 25 from going out of a router.  All port 25 traffic is suppose to leave from a mail server on 192.168.5.201.the setup is a terminal server on 192.168.5.6 and the mail server is 192.168...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On my original 2811 platform I used "ip access-list" to selectively filter udp broadcast data on several serial interfaces. That router was running 12.4.Now, it appears my new 2911 w/ 15.1(3)T IOS does not filter udp anymore when it is generate...

Hello,have a problem connecting to the ntp server please see below:dslrouter#show ntp associations      address         ref clock     st  when  poll reach  delay  offset    disp ~130.88.203.12    0.0.0.0          16     -    64    0     0.0    0.00  ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors