Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Ok all;I finally have access to a lab environment, where I have at my disposal 3 Cisco 2620XM routers. Here's the scenario:I have one router configured as shown below. I have my laptop, running Win 7 Premium 64 bit 8 Gb ram. It's running SDM 2.5. Thi...

Hi everyone, I'm trying to configure a router for SDM secure connectivity but it's not working. I can see the sdm files when I issued show flash command but it's not working when I try to configure it using " ip http secure-server". Any Idea on how t...

Hi,I have next problem with Cisco MARS 210.We have detected problem with access to web interface Cisco MARS five day ago. We have tried connect to Mars via ssh and detected that a lot of command that we have tried to write had error. Hardware reloadi...

denek2007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a lab setup to try and resolve an issue on a production network as below.The internal switches are each site are configured with the Cisco HTTP server and these are accessible from within each site and from the remote site via a site-to-...

mark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone::-I recieve syslog error:%ASA-2-106006: Deny inbound UDP from 192.168.115.16/3343 to 192.168.103.3/3343 on interface INSIDEWhat do "on interface INSIDE" mean? Coming into INSIDE interface from less secure interface? Or on way out from INS...

I've created a Tunnel between a Cisco 2811 router and a Switch 6509, the tunnel works fine. However, I would like to run Multicast down this tunnel to avoid using a non-supported 3rd party network device that doesn't support multicast. Some of the mu...