Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have created a VPN with a 3015 VPN concentrator. I would like clients to tunnel in and use MS Netmeeting to chat with each other securely. I underatand that H.323 does not work with NAT. How can I accomplish this within the VPN?

cbroomes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with CSPM 232i I can not send the report the email I specified. Would anyone explain me why it happenned ? FYI, The SMPT service is activeI can telnet to CSPM using port 25.....GW 11/09/01 09:14:18 Notifier: E-Mail: SendMail to su...

Hello All:I have linux at home running CISCO client VPN version 5.1.5.when I tried to open_tunnel what I got isNo matching configuration for "tclin" and "206.171.xx.x" <--- my company VPN server IPThe folowing are additional info maybe helpfulfor som...

tclin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 which I enabled for NAT.I have outside traffic accessing my Mail (25,110) and my Web server(80) but if an iside user trys to access the web site through the internet using the gateway on the pix, he/she can't but if I dial up to the ...

gastori by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a plan to implement support for MS-Chap Version 2 authentication in IOS? We are trying to build an L2TP tunnel between a Cisco 2600 and a Contivity Extranet Switch. However, the Contivity only allows MS-Chap V2 authentica...

Hi All,I have installaed CSPM 232i on NT machine....I don't have IDS Sensor...Can I generate the IDS Event and send to the CSPM...SO I can see the IDS Event from the CSPM...Can I do that ? I will appreciate If someone can help me....thanks

Hey All! I'm using a 2600 with the Firewall Feature Set, but I'm just buggin out on this problem!!!I'm using basic dynamic NAT translation for my network to get out to the internet. Now, I want to statically open a couple of ports to my email serve...

apaxson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network has a PIX. Unable to ping any outside addresses from the inside. Also, can not connect to outside interface of a router from inside the network. Have added the following to my access list,"access-list outside_if_inbound permit icmp any any". ...

robadams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i check out wether my pix 515 has thisbug or not before putting it into production ?Unfortunately a few words in bug navigatortell that "New units from Cisco mfg and Cisco Service have this problem resolved".I'd like no know if i've got a "ne...

aserkin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes