Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello I have two FWSM cards in two 6513 switches with failover activated.Connected to the switches are several servers connected to the different interfaces of the firewall. One of them is one HPOV ( openview ) which needs the ARP table of the FWSM t...

I am using CSA version 6 and have enabled the signature-based antivirus policy for host desktops. When trying to update the host AV definitions from the host agent, it works great. However, when trying to force the host to update via the MC group o...

pete.gill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found a PC using DynDNS on our network. While I understand what it does, should I allow it? We run 3560s and Cisco IP telephony. Not long ago someone plugged in a wireless router which set the network into fits. I am wondering if DynDNS is safe...

HelloHas anybody seen this error before... it's the first time I see it."The Server Response could not be Parsed [12152]"I get this error only in one machine in-band & out-of-band.Thanks For any help

lolayo_19 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using PDM 2.1 with PIX os 6.22.Is it possible that PDM would have recreated my manually configured network groups with a _real extention after it?Ex: old name object-group network ac-network network-object x.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 network-object x.x.0...

guimar01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We wanted to know if there is a way to disable “Aggressive mode” on the VPN concentrator. For example, on the ASA, we can do it using the command “isakmp am-disable”On a router we can do it using the command “crypto isakmp aggressive-mode d...

f.aoun by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup an ASA 5505, using the WebVPN client. For some reason I can can't browse the network. I can map a CIFS fine, when I do a packet trace, when asking to browse, the packets look correct., just no browsing.

melcara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes