Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I would like a clarification. If on the untrusted ports I configure dhcp snooping and go on, I impose that for example on the access ports no more than 5 dhcp packets must arrive in 1 minute, so as for dhcp starvation the problem seem...

Resolved! Address spoofing

Hi everyoneI noticed that there is a bit of confusion regarding the address spoofing attack. On the modules of the new ccna certification it is written that it is difficult to mitigate Iaddress spoofing but there is a tool called IPSG that allows you...

Hi all, I have a question.From A server, I am unable to access the cisco device via SSH. The TCP session is open for port 22. I am to telnet the device via port number 22 from the server. When I tried to ssh the device below output I get.SW1#sh sshCo...

Athees_M by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community I have a issue regarding the license on a firepower 1010. After i installed the backup file, the firewall dropped its registered license which i expected, but it also dropped its Base License, which means that im no longer allow...

Drysse by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I want to permit the SCP protocol on my Cisco Devices (routers, switches, wap, ...) for one host (a server which backup the configuration by SCP).But if I'm not wrong, the SCP protocol pass by the SSH protocol.So, do you know if it is possible t...

glemaire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes