Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello all,I want to have an access list entry for a dynamic dns.In access-list configuration mode, when typing "permit mydomain.dyndns.org" I get the message "Translating "mydomain.dyndns.org"...domain server (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) [OK]".Then i see with t...

befas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been using the 32bit VPN client now for a couple of years in conjunction with my work with (HCA) hospitals. I have recently upgraded my laptop to Windows Vista 64bit and discovered that there is not client for this version...except that ma...

I have a router that responds to telnet on 6129. I also have an access-list permitting specific ip address tied to an access-class, applied inbound to my VTY ports. What is this port and how do I remove it? Please advise and thanks!

myounger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! router security

I have cisco router connected to internet with no firewall.I want to allow internet connection for internal user and only easy VPN connection(using VPN client) from outside to internal network ,,how I could acheive this????

mohammady by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently bought an 851 only to find out afterwards that it only supports 1 VLAN when I needed it to support at least 7. The documentation on VLAN support seemed pretty buried.Does anyone know if there is an easy way to find out how many VLANs each...

I have a PIX501 I want to install in a users home on a cable network. The PIX501 will come up with a DHCP IP address from it carrier. How do I configure teh PIX515 for this connections since I will not know what the IP address of the unit will be?

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to programmatically temporarily disable CSA, and then re-enable it programmatically? I'm looking for a way to disable CSA from starting (loading DLLs, starting the client...basically stopping all functionality) temporarily while a sof...