Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a customer who uses Public IP addresses on their internal LAN. They have a firewall in both sites and they open required ports using access lists. They also have also opened all traffic between their Public IP ranges at each site.I think this ...

joel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upload config file size of 14MB on ASA 5550.I know pix can go upto maximum 2 MB as recommended by Cisco,but for ASA there is no document I could find about the recommended size.When i am uploading 14 MB on ASA is crashing.Can anybody s...

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I really don't know much about NAT and I have a problem.....I need to translate my local subnet 172.22.0.0/16 to 172.25.0.0/16 when going across one VPN tunnel, I therefore also need to translate incoming traffic back from 172.25.0.0/16 to 172.22....

Hello,I'm trying to find what exactly belongs to these categories of Severity for the following Levels. in table 4-3 of this document. http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=24109&seqNum=7&rl=1I'm basically looking for what messages belo...

pduleski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folkswe're bringing a data centre online shortly and i'm trying to convince our organisation of the need to secure it behind a firewall(s) cluster but i'm having some difficultyi'm told that since applications such as AD etc use RPC & DCOM and other ...

Hi,Is there a way to set the tunnel transmit and receive bandwidth the command "tunnel bandwidth receive" is not in the command list (maybe wrong IOS currently running c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.123-8.T11.bin) or is this something in the platform we are ...

Hello all,I want to have an access list entry for a dynamic dns.In access-list configuration mode, when typing "permit mydomain.dyndns.org" I get the message "Translating "mydomain.dyndns.org"...domain server (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) [OK]".Then i see with t...

befas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes