cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSA issues

We need to move our current CSA server to a different box. The hardware will be different so an image of the current server isn't possible. I've installed CSA on the new server exactly like the old server. The server name is the same, the IP is the s...

How do you force an IOS device to use NAT-T on a VPN connection? I have an 871 using EZVPN to connect to a 3060 and it's connecting without transparent tunneling. I realize it should auto-detect but for some reason it's not. Is there any way to force...

Brian M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to configure a DMVPN spoke to join an existing DMVPN.My problem is that the interface that connects to the Internet has a double feed. Basically fa0/0 is configured with two sub-interfaces fa0/0.X and fa0/0.Y.My doubt is if I can put the...

pjhenriqs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have set up ASA 5510 for our our network. It works fine for our network.Now I need a way to set up the DMZ with public adresses.The outside is a x.x.214.4 / 30 network, outside ASA ip is x.x.214.6.For internal mail server, rd, ftp etc we have...

Skigutane by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a linux box that is terminating 14 L-to-L VPNs. I am migration this box to Cisco 6500 with SPA-IPSEC module. I have just one WAN router.I want to put the 6500/IPSEC parallel to the Linux box to migrate one site at a time. How can I do that? Th...

buenoecp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between the onboard VPN module and adding an AIM module to an 1841 ? If I do not install an AIM module I get Cisco 1841 (revision 7.0) with 235520K/26624K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FTX1127W1AH2 FastEthernet interfaces1...

Not entirely sure how to approach this.We have a need to direct traffic from the internet to a single public IP to different destinations internally solely based on the port (and more securely the type of traffic).Can the ASA (5510 (v. 7.2(2)) accomp...

bsisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Support MIBs supported on the sensor does not seems correct on the following url.http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/csids/csids13/cliguide/clisnmp.htm:•CISCO-CIDS-MIB•CISCO-PROCESS-MIB•CISCO-ENHANCED-MEMPOOL-MIB•CISCO-E...

cashqoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AIP SSM mode

I purchased an ASA 5510 with SSM module for IPS to get in PCI compliance. I'm setting up the SSM and I don't know if I should use inline or promiscuous mode to monitor traffic. I'm afraid I'll slow thing down if I do inline but I'm not sure if prom...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am assisting a client with their VPN setup, and just want to know if it's possible to apply a crypto map on the inside interface.I have tried however I am unable to ping anything inside the private network.The inside netwiork is as follows..interfa...

nkm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes