Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,Our remote vpn clients cannot browse the web when connected.I do not want to enable split tunnelling, unless there is no other way to make this work.At the moment I've configured an ACL that allows all vpn client to "any" with http.It is an ASA 55...

During our network load testing one of our fwsms drops IP fragments even after changing fragment size and chain values. How do we avoid the fragmented packet drops on FWSM?Below is the output of the fragmented packets being dropped.FWSM# sho np 3 flo...

malkova by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is going to create an "iVPN" with a partner. The partner company requires:1. "Model of vpn firewall" (they are using Checkpoint, we use ASA 5510)2. "One public ip for the partner endpoint"3. "The public ip addresses inside that tunnel or...

rweales01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are having PIX 535 and we are trying to debug an application level problem this application access the servers which are behind PIX. output of sho conn detial ( ip address )shows two connections one in UIB state and other UIOB state. Primarily...

Guys just a quick question.......do we have to have a special IOS to do 3DES......as my current IOS show me option to configure 3des in crpto plicy.....so it means that my IOS supports it or not lik ehow come i am gonna know that my IOS supports 3DES...

Guys just a quick question.......do we have to have a special IOS to do 3DES......as my current IOS show me option to configure 3des in crpto plicy.....so it means that my IOS supports it or not lik ehow come i am gonna know that my IOS supports 3DES...

guys the scenario is i have a client and i tried to install cisco 2851 router (via FR) with other peer router .....i coudnt get IPSEC running......the VPN never establish i have took a debug statement can someone please help me and tell me what i sth...