Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my 803 router that is currently running 12.1 IOS. I would like to upgrade to 12.2-46. I have downloaded the image and transfered it to the device. I have entered the boot system flash:<filename> command, saved the config and...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am kind of new to networking and security but hear is my problem. My company every Wednesday night does firewall changes but before they do the changes, they have another department (operations) manually validate the firewalls before the ...

atags8080 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help if someone could provide me on a template on securing my router so that I can allow people on the inside to browse the internet and only allow the publishing of our e-mail server https, smtp, IMAPS and POPS to the internet

Topology:ClientPC----{internet}----2851router-----LANI've configured EzVPN using SDM, but remote users can't access anything inside the LAN and vice versa. When the tunnel is up, I can ping all the router interfaces from a remote PC, but not beyond t...

oj88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of testing CCA using virtual gateway in-band. I currently have a VLAN 20 on which hosts exist, so have mapped 21->20 with 21 being the untrusted.On the switchport, the access vlan is set to 21, and dhcp passthrough is working.I a...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allz,We have ASA5505. And I think flash is gone away. When i try to power on, It gives me an error "Initializing disk0: cache, please wait...Failed.". And then it starts with rommon.So whats wrong with ASA 5505, and how can i get over.Thanks in Ad...