Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unable to SSH from Outside

Hello experts, I am trying to setup ssh connection from outside link (interface Gi-0/0/0), but for some reason I am getting a SSH timeout message. Troubleshooting done so far:I can ping the ISR's public IP (X.X.X.39.166)ISR can ping the SSH initiator...

IP Cameras – Lan - Remote Access

We have a small office and have recently installed a small NVR and 3 IP camera's to keep an eye on things. I'm a little concerned this system has access to our internal LAN and I can also access it remotely from an iPhone app right through our ASA to...

getRdone by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

newoak (4001/tcp) vulnerability

Hello,I run nessus (port scanner) for a Cisco 2811 router and I don't understand one vulnerability from the results.Here it is:The remote system appears vulnerable to an invalid Options fieldwithin a TCP packet. At least one vendor firewall (Symantec...

marinos_g by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASDM software won't load

So I've been fighting with this all day.  I've tried 3 different machines including a server.Basically when I try to access my ASA 5510 with the ASDM software the software never loads.  So I have tried to access it through the management port https:/...

jnix by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network for support EDNS

From the DNS flag day, how the network can prove that the issue is not caused from the network? Here are some results from the https://dnsflagday.net test tool: domain.com. @x:ea00:c010:188:103:x:188:99 (DNS3.DOMAIN.COM.): dns=ok edns=ok edns1=ok edn...

CIS benchmark for SG300

Hi, I had a few numbers of SG300-10 switches on hand. Recently my customer asked us to harden the switches. However, I did not manage to find any CIS Benchmark on CIS website / Google / etc. Thus I am wondering, does this switch require any form of h...

Resolved! Security Issues

I have scanned my network and I am having a time trying to find the mitigations for these issues:SSH Weak Encryption Algorithms SupportedSSL/TLS: SSLv3 Protocol CBC Cipher Suites Information Disclosure Vulnerability (POODLE)SSL/TLS: Report Weak Ciphe...

dbrill001 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Latest Cisco GPL

Hi Buddy,May I know is there a way to get latest Cisco Global Price List? I know there is a need to have special CCO Account? If I do not have one, is there another alternative way to get it?Can someone PM me to share with me the idea? I need it quit...

ericng1983 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MACSEC - statistics

hi,    how do i read "show macsec secy statistics" output ? i mean i am trying to understand and see what and how much traffic is send unencrypted between peers,    show macsec secy statistics Interface Ethernet1/48 MACSEC SecY Statistics:-----------...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors