Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I want to build a new computer room and i want to find the security standards for it (eg raised floor etc). Does cisco have any guide on ho to do this? I remember some previous versions of the CCNA curriculum had some standards but i cannot find them...

I'm in the process of designing a new VPN network where the remote users can access the LAN using RDP. My question is can I setup a Cisco router that will allow the remote users direct access to the W2K Terminal Server. Or should I have the remote ...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When trying to establish voice Chat on Yahoo Messenger it gives an error saying "Could not connect to the voice server as am behing a firewall".Upon Google search I found out ports 5000 - 5010 needs to be permitted on Firewall or Proxy server.My r...

Hi guys,I am reconfiguring a pix 515E firewall. I came across a couple of entries such as:name 192.168.1.1 Server1name 192.168.1.0 internal networkThe first entry suggests a host name. I am not clear what the second entry means. Would the second entr...

Let's say that I have a host in 3 groups - <All Windows>, TestGroup, OtherGrp.By default my Host is in <All Windows>, I can't remove it. I don't have any policies assigned to <All Windows>. The other two groups do have policies.So now my Host is ru...

RichardSW by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At work I have been assigned to rebuild CSA, I have checked the 2000 server (192.168.1.100) I found :1- A red seen a red flag displays in the Windows system tray. 2- I verified that the software installed by locating the Cisco Security Agent in the A...

Unanswered Topics