Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 3825 router, and a subrate T3/E3 card. I installed SDM version 2.3.1 on the router. The router sees the T3/E3 card and assigns int s1/0 to it. But when I load SDM, it could not recognize this card (int s1/0). Any body know how to configure ...

After reading all the field notices for VPN3K boxes, Its obvious that running the latest code is the only option. But for any larg enterprises any upgrade process is a project in itself. No one like frequesnt upgrades. So My questions is from recent ...

rmishra22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connected through the Cisco VPN clinet to a cisco PIX firewall. it works fine if you connect to the pix lcoation other than the office, but if you connect from the office behind the another pix firewall, it is connected but you can not rdp or pi...

rjain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to have two crypto map to one interface. Is that possible?Examplecrypto map mymap 1000 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynmapcrypto map mymap client authentication LOCAL crypto map mymap interface outsidecrypto map map_london 20 ipsec-isakmpcrypto ...

I am trying to set up a basic ACL for snmp access to our switches. I have a reservation set up on our dhcp server so that my laptop gets a certain ip every time. We have multiple subnets and seperate our subnets between admin and non admin. Our admin...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PAT setup on a 6509 for address translation. I have someone that wants to connect to a VPN server across the Internet using Microsoft's PPTP client.So far the connections are failing. I am pretty sure it can be fixed by using a Static address,...

dhickey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Does the presence of the crashinfo file below indicate that my PIX has experienced an error it could not recover from (and so it reloaded itself to restore service) ? Or is it possible that the PIX lost power ?If a PIX loses power does it g...

plwalsh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We want to setup a Data Center Network for core banking with all the application and Database servers.For the same we are planning to design a Two-Tier firewall network architecture. First Tier firewall (Cisco PIX in failover mode) will have...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I referred to config I downloaded to setup my pix. I have a question about some of the commands. For instance what does vpngroup groupmarketing "split-tunnel 102"- Now I know what the group command is referring to but I don't know what split-tunn...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm doing the following in my new DMZ:nat (dmz2) 0 x.x.x.64 255.255.255.240 0 0My question is do I need a "global" statement with the above nat?My Take on the above is that I don't need one, however there is another dmz configured on the pix and th...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors