Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Can't seem to get rule trigger action alarms to SMS ... e-mail alarms work fine.1. User configured with SMS in the format areacodephonenumber@cingularme.com (Cingular phone). Mars user maint would not accept phone number only.2. Created SMS group wi...

curt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried this? I have two 1811 routers with dual ethernet interfaces. All 4 of these interfaces go to different ISPs. I want one router as a hub and one router as a spoke. I would like the DMVPN network to be completely meshed so that if ...

Okay, I was just given a pix 501 and it is connected to our Checkpoint firewall. Can anyone provide the link to some documentation that can help me configure the pix to receive VPN connections using the vpn software client. Basically my Director need...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PAT

what is the difference between using subnet mask and not using subnet mask in PAT for global statement.i think subnet mask is not at all required if we use PAT...

aksher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, pix or asa 7.0(x) version.In syslog file from logging trap warnigs, I receive log packet for the connection, with the format from source port x to destination port y, but also log packet from the destination port y to source port x: why ?Thanks

HI all, I am trying to figure out a solution where I need to Do some bridging for several xDSL customers. We have a ppp tunnel coming in on our g0/3 interface that are coming from our providers POP routerThis is a L2TP tunnel. This is the setup : CPE...

jenseike by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI folks,i've 2 cat 6509 with FWSM 3.1 on a failover scenario.I've configured statefull failover in order to maintein active TCP Connection.When PRimary FWSM experience a fail and standby become active FTP transfer fail but TElnet or SSH sessions rem...

I have a 515 that we have an access vpn to. We recently swapped it out with a 7.11 pix (it had been 6.3(4) and the vpn config didnt seem to work correctly when we pasted it into the new fw.I have resolved part of the problem but now I am seeing xlat...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 pix-515 with ios ver 6.0(1).My Primary Pix was often switch over to secondary pix. Is there a problem with a device likes : insufficient memory or anything else ..?? thank's

rhiez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need to disable the label aggregation on mpls-vpn setup. i need to se on the PE router that for each static route for vrf, or actual vrf config for port, another label is added in the "sh mpls forwarding table". how can i do this?

ayakir by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes