Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco pix 515e that was installed about a year ago by vendor. They configured it and we have had no problems with it, love it. SPAM got to 20K per day and we decided to move Antivirus and Spam filtering offsite to Gateway Defender, let them...

afish6969 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a bad pix day and am hoping someone can help. I want to drop all broadcast traffic that hits the pix, especially udp 137-138. How are people handling this?The msg denying the traffic is from the internal interface to the internal interfac...

mhofman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All!I have a 2621xm and want to test SDM. It was not pre-installed so I downloaded sdm22a.zip from Cisco. The setup-util cannot be used, because of a rpc-error. I believe that this has to do with a tighter behaviour of the more recent ios-versions...

hi,we're deploying an internal firewall on our network, it's supposed to secure one of our departments. i wanted to make it so that the ip of the department that we want to secure appears the same to the "outside" network, no nat translations. we're ...

Endwigast by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors