Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

hi,we're deploying an internal firewall on our network, it's supposed to secure one of our departments. i wanted to make it so that the ip of the department that we want to secure appears the same to the "outside" network, no nat translations. we're ...

Endwigast by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't see a neighbor WS-C3548 connected to a WS-C3524-XL-EN. The uplink ports are set to trunk mode and were previously working. The following error is being generated "Can't flush DM 0 queues 04, status FBFB0404 mode FFFBFBFF". Rebooting the WS...

mell0n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi My Name is HowerI have cs-mars problemI want to use cs-mars 4.1.2 to collect Manhunt 3.0 snmptrap.but when i query event data cs-mars will show "unknow device event type" i had follow user guide to config ,why can not work.have any one can resolve...

hower_pan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a newly configured 1811 router. When configuring the firewall, I ticked the option to allow SDM to be used remotely.Is there a standard port that SDM listens on? How do I access it?Thanks

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are two 6513 SW and a public IPwhich wants to connect to the internal network comes through 2nd 6513.the virtual server and server farms are created but stil the outside ip is not able to access the internal app.

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently I am using asa 5520 with PIX 7.0(2). I experience asdm problem. When I asdm into asa firewall it shows "the number of asdm session has exceeded 5" Try console in and run serveral time of "asdm disconnect 0 and to 4" both in privilege...

nowcom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! About route

Dear ALL,I need your help about two questions:I cannot ping (or getting other services) between two machines both connected to the inside zone.One of them, is configured with public IP and a static is applied like this:static (inside, outside) 213.21...

Unanswered Topics