Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

hiPlease let me know wether csa for solaris 9 is released by cisco. Any one who came across this info pls send me the linkiam stuck up with csa for solaris 5.8 and my servers are running solaris 9 thanks in advanceparthiban

Can anyone summarize the difference between Conduit and Outbound? I tried to allow traffic on specific ports to just two IP addresses with conduit statements, but they did not allow any of the traffic I was hoping. If I put a general Outbound permi...

I am a real rookie at this. I just installed a PIX 501 with Firewall version 6.34 and PDM 3.0. I am trying to setup access rules for the following: Inside IP addresses 192.168.168.20-100 deny HTTP and allow FTP, SMTP and POP3. Inside IP adresses ...

Hi;We have a PIX 515E running butI would like to connect 2 ISP's to device to ensure uptime, can anbody point me in the direction of documents that would help me to accomplish this task. Background info... I currently have 3 physical interfaces with ...

Dear allAs you all know we should develop a security policy for the customer before starting deploymnet & implementation.Does anyone develop something like this before that i can use as a template or a guide?

aghoneim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our CSA agents are ver. 4.5.1.616I get the following warning messages on the CSAMC"The Network Shim is not installed/enabled on this agent, but the rules that apply to this agent require the network shim to be enabled. Functionality will be degraded ...

cbigas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,It seems like none of the switches are supporting SSHv2 client. All of them have SSHv2 server only. Does anyone know when Cisco will add SSHv2 client support on switches? Thanks for the info.

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes