cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSA Upgrade

I have CSA 4.5-565 on about 180 pc's and we now need to upgrade it to 4.5.1-693 and after I upgrade the server I then need to upgrade the agent on all 180 pc's but my question is if I don't upgrade the agents immediatly will I be able to control the ...

mbarasch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VMS with MC for CSA 4.5 installed. I can view reports under the "Management Center" -> "Security Agents 4.5" section. I cannot view any reports under the "Monitoring Center" -> "Security Monitor" -> "Reports" -> "CSA Alarms". It is like the ...

We are having a very strange issue. here is our setup: PIX 515e with a web server on the DMZ. the web server is a 2003 server with IIS 6.0. here is our problem: when we go to the web site internally, the site is very slow. from the public side it ...

I have a 3030 concentrator that I have lost admin rights on due to others 'trying' to configure TACACS auth. I can login with the admin level account but I can not do any activities at the admin level (Admin | Access Rights). I want to wipe the 3030 ...

I have many problems with the csa 4.5.1.x. When i installed the csa on any client workstation, the csa can not synchronize with the csa mc. The communication between the two peers is ok. I can telnet to the ssl port 443 and the communication port 540...

Hello,I have a PIX 535 with PDM 3.0(2) over PIX 6.3(4) version. I'm trying to connect to the PDM from a windows 2000 recently installed.I've configured the pix to permit the access from the machine ip and the proccess to connect goes ok until it cras...

ccrespoh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to restict access to certain remote locations (by destination IP and port) to users who logon & use a Win2K3 Terminal Server. While a simple access-list on the PIX 515 can be used to restrict access to the destination from the TS source IP add...

halletta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem of pix 535(UR).It run very good for a long time,yesterday when I ping a inside address form outside,it is ok,but when I ping another inside address,it deny and I can not ping all inside address form outside.But I can ping inside a...

wei.xiong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! We have a network that is connected to two ISPs. Each ISP connection uses its own PIX firewall. Those firewalls are both connected to a single router through separate interfaces. Also we have a server connected to the same router. Then a numbe...

tcherkon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes