Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Our CSA agents are ver. 4.5.1.616I get the following warning messages on the CSAMC"The Network Shim is not installed/enabled on this agent, but the rules that apply to this agent require the network shim to be enabled. Functionality will be degraded ...

cbigas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,It seems like none of the switches are supporting SSHv2 client. All of them have SSHv2 server only. Does anyone know when Cisco will add SSHv2 client support on switches? Thanks for the info.

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to one and all, I have a small office network with 4 workstations Win_2000 and 1 Server NT4_SERVER. They access the Internet through a Cisco 837 A.D.S.L Router that sits on the network.1 static IP>>>>>83.71.*.* The thing is i need to access my off...

Dear All, Hi I am very new with this, I try to test my firewall by running firewall testing on www.auditmypc.com and I was wondered with the result below:We Found Private Information! 172.16.x.xx - Private IPFull details found [here] why they can fin...

winanjaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 3 interfaces on pix 515e. I need the ff. translationinside to outside - with translationinside to dmz - no translationIs this possible at all? if yes, how?Ive tried putting a nat 0 and nat 1 on the inside but the pix is not allowing me t...

Hi all,I have a small network and need to deploy firewall. can you suggest me the model of a firewall which has two ethernet interfaces and can be an entry level.Thanks,Suresh

Top Solution Authors