Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I wonder if anyone can provide a (better) solution to this scenario.We have a number of L2L vpns to 3rd parties via which we provide consultancy. Our consultants also work remotely requiring them to use a VPN client to connect to our 3020 and then fr...

m.surtees by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think it is a simple question but I am newbie to vpn issues and things are still not clear.I am going to set up a vpn for mobile and home user using a 2621 router.There is an Internet connection and all users utilized it.My question is, how will I ...

muca by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me with these: i see a lot of udp/137 packets beeing denied on our firewall coming from my CW2k VMS station. Which part of VMS is using netbios for communication with firewalls and where can I turn it of ?Thanks in advance.

I have set up explicit denies for tcp/udp ports 1067 and 1068 using the conduit command. My syslog is still showing that connections are being made. What did I miss?

ericw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am pretty new at this VPN and I am having a problem with connecting. We have a Pix 525E and use Cisco VPN Client version 3.6.3b to provide a VPN between a few customers and our secure FTP site. The current configuration works perfectly. W...

whvest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a very strange issue with my home boxes. I've a brand new Cisco871 router with advance ip services and linux box behind of this router.I use private subnets on the LAN and router makes NAT for in/out traffic. Incoming traffic NATed by stati...

Hi!We have an FWSM on ver. 2.3.1. We have Suse Linux systems on the non-secure (outside) side running which have to do YAST (OS sw update) from non-secure to secure. YAST uses ftp under the covers however Suse's ftp uses the EPSV option to indicate p...

jbrauer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running a 6500 with FWSM in a test lab.The FWSM is configured with 1 Admin Context and two Other Contexts. The FWSM is configured for transparent mode.A client configured in on the inside side can initiate a connection through the firewall ho...

Top Solution Authors