Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

helloShort but sweet. Over the last month WebVPN/CSD worked fine for me.Since about Thursday last week CSD will not load properly and I get the following error:error initializing main application windowSince I last used it I think I have updated with...

I have a PIX 501 that I put in place at a client's office. They already have a 2501 router that connects through dedicated lines to two different branches of their business. The IP of the PIX is 192.168.0.100. The network of the local LAN is 192.1...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've received a PIX 525 from Cisco on an RMA. The new unit has OS 6.2 installed we have the already upgraded our other PIXes to 7.01-3 (interim release) to deal with H323 bug. My question, before I've tried it, is can I do an upgrade directly to 7....

Across 20 Pix's, over 50% of my syslog messages are inbound on SOURCE port 80 (message 106023) from the internet to our PAT address. It doesn't seem to have any effect on our traffic but it is basically giving us way to many false positives on the s...

pkinzel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes