Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

To participate in this event, please use the   button to ask your questions       This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners.   Many pages in the Cisco Support Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged...

Hi To meet PCI DSS requirement, I'm planning to implement VLAN ACL to separate the PCI syteam and non PCI system in same VLAN/subnet.   Question - how can l configure logging on VLAN ACL?  Can the log send to SIEM / log management ? RegardsEric

Hello Experts I am interested in learning more about Security Architecture. For this purpose, I`ve choosen 2 topics to start with.  1 - Remote Access - It covers all use cases where a remote worker or 3rd Party Vendor/Service Provider connects to cor...

Porter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with a collapsed core/distribution layer and an access layer. If I connect a PC with DHCP client enabled onto the collapsed core, it gets a lease, so I know my DHCP server, helper addresses, etc are all working OK. If I connect a tru...

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Security scan showing that my core ( WS-C6509-V-E /12.2(33)SXI4a ) is affected by the below two vulnerabilities: 1. SSH Server CBC Mode Ciphers Enabled 2. SSH Weak MAC Algorithms Enabled  I searched about the issue and found that nothing need to be d...