Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Dear All,i have done the following config, my requirment was to connect Mail server to DMZ and connect internal users to Inside Interface. now users are able to access Internet and send the mails through the mail server, but users were not able to re...

Our company is running CiscoWorks as its syslog server. Our PIX firewall was sending syslogs through a Checkpoint firewall to the CW2K server. The CiscoWorks server went down, and put the Checkpoint firewalls into a constant failover flapping situa...

jimmiejoe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the command "show connection detail", I never see any connections with the "B" flag set. The B flag indicates "initial SYN from outside". The firewall has approximately 4,500 active sessions and not a single one with this flag set; Is this a bu...

We have PIX515 with V6.3.(3). Since yesterday, we have this problem: If we clear xlate and reload the firewall, all users can access the internet for a while. After a few minutes, it starts to drop some machines while other machines still work. After...

blin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of an efficient way in which CSA can be ran in "No user interaction" mode for a non-admin user a Win 2000 AD environment and when an Administrator logs in they can interact.I know that CSA doesn't integrate well with win2000 AD, I ha...

norwichr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers running NAT. I replaced a 1602 with a new 2620XM router running Ver 12.3(6b) with the same exact configuration minus no ip route cache on the interfaces and I can ping a destination across both NAT routers succesfully from some IP...