Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I am new to PIX firewall. I tried to ping the PIX inside interface (e.g. 192.168.21.1) from a host (e.g 192.168.25.2) directly connecting to the PIX outside interface (e.g. 192.168.25.1), but got "timeout". The debug icmp on the PIX showed the icmp...

whynot108 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a router 2611xm, behind it, I have a pix515E and after i have my corporate network. Our web server is plugged into DMZ zone on the Pix firewall. Internet users can access to our web server, but employees can't access to web server with : w...

igorb1978 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wishes to permit access from subnet 172.30.0.0 255.254.0.0 on the 3rd_party segment to a web server 192.168.1.121 on the DMZ segment . The customers applications have a destination IP address of 192.168.254.13 and we have confi...

mjbriggs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3030 concentrator, I have 8 3002 hardware clients and around 20 software VPN clients all using Domain Authentication (W2K). Two weeks ago, one software client all of a sudden can not log in and the Domain account is not locked out.1 02/0...

Resolved! WebVPN

Hi,I have an Internet Connectivity of 2 Mbps to support VPN Traffic.I have couple of Servers located in our premises.This has to be accessed via WebVPN.Can anyone send me the necessary Configurations for the same.Nirmal.

Hello,I have a 3005. I am using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.1 on XP. I am able to connect to the concentrator. I have enabled split tunnel. I can go any where in the internet. But when I am trying to to other servers with the network I can not. If I ping th...

I am trying to set it so that port 80 gets redirected to an internal IP, however whenever I enter the command, the whole network goes down. The IOS version is 6.3(1) and I have a non-outside port on the PIX set with a public IP. I want it to be redir...

Hi Everyone,I am working with a Pix 501 (6.2(2)) and the ip audit commands.Using the cisco press book (2nd Edition CSFPA) I am typing in word for word what it has in the example:*The example is to create 2 audit policies.ip audit name policy1 info ac...