Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a 3005. I am using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.1 on XP. I am able to connect to the concentrator. I have enabled split tunnel. I can go any where in the internet. But when I am trying to to other servers with the network I can not. If I ping th...

I am trying to set it so that port 80 gets redirected to an internal IP, however whenever I enter the command, the whole network goes down. The IOS version is 6.3(1) and I have a non-outside port on the PIX set with a public IP. I want it to be redir...

Hi Everyone,I am working with a Pix 501 (6.2(2)) and the ip audit commands.Using the cisco press book (2nd Edition CSFPA) I am typing in word for word what it has in the example:*The example is to create 2 audit policies.ip audit name policy1 info ac...

I've just installed a 1721 router with SDM. It has 3 ethernet interfaces.The LAN side interface has the following access list applied.access-list 102 permit ip host 192.168.63.49 anyaccess-list 102 permit ip any 192.168.40.0 0.0.0.255access-list 102...

I have put a rule in an extended access-list permitting udp port 69 (tftp), but my tftp connections do not work. I have put both directions (any eq tftp any + any any eq tftp).I have put a log at the end of the access-list and I have seen that the co...

Hi all,I have a router 1760 with IOS advanced ip services 12.3.T3 and it is configured as a hub dmvpn and it is working fine and the spokes are working too. I want to know if it is posible to configure easy vpn server on the same router and have both...

hi all,Sorry new to all this.Set up new cisco 837 router on my broadband all going well except my exchange server has stopped recieving mail. Mp isp forward all our mail to a static ip address on port 25.I cannot telnet into port 25 on my server from...

ndavitt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On VPN 3000 I'have configuredName HOST1 Local TCP Port 9999Remote Server host1.mydomain.localRemote TCP Port 23Name HOST2 Local TCP Port 9998Remote Server host2.mydomain.localRemote TCP Port 23Launching the Application Windows:A) on some client i see...

gdelpanta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request to open port 110 POP3 on my outside interface to enable some new blackberry devices to communicate with our exchange server. I am already scanning 110 traffic inbound. Does anyone see any major security risk to opening port 110 up?