Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

According to CCO documentation, they say that 1500 remote users and 500 lan-to-lan tunnels are supported on the 3030. I have a customer who has approx. 100 L2L tunnels configured. When they try to add more, they are receiving an error about not bei...

joshw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering, I recently set up a vpn server with my Cisco 2621 router and am wanting to know if there is away a can map an IP or pool to a particular username and password.If this cant be done, is there away to map a pool to a particular public IP...

Is there a way to force ESP to use udp 4500 on a Pix or IOS Router even though there is no NAT/PAT between the two VPN endpoints? It seems that even thought I hard code udp-encapsulation, it still uses ESP because NAT/PAT is not detected.

slewe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Multiple NATS

Is it appropriate/proper to NAT multiple individual IP's in the following way. If so is there a maximum amount of statements that I can make?example:access-list 101 permit ip host 10.1.1.1 anyaccess-list 102 permit ip host 10.1.1.2 anyaccess-list 103...

webVPN works OK until you try to go to another HTTPS site (i.e. banking online, where you are always re-directed to a HTTPS site). You can see at the bottom of the browser that your webVPN HTTPS session is trying to go to another HTTPS site, and it ...

mlew by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have behind my pix a web server, after observing my logs i noticed that every client connection ends with reset-0:Teardown TCP connection 18217772 for outside:10.13.10.101/1034 to interapp:192.168.50.214/80 duration 0:00:19 bytes 32450 TCP Re...

Hi Everyone,Just bought a Cisco 837 Router, just finished the configuration and so far everything I configured is working.I would like to provide myself access to my network when I am on the road for work. I am looking for something secure, so I can ...

Top Solution Authors