Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Please Please Please help. I am pulling my hair out!!! Thoroughly stressed and distressed.My network configuration is as follows: INTERNET – ROUTER – PIX FIREWALL – ISA SERVER – LAN I want to route my SMTP traffic into my exchange server inside my LA...

my Pix 515 is connect to the Internet, direct connect connect to en cisco 3500 xl switch.from my LAN , I can ping to inside pix , but not to outside pix.From pix , I can ping to all my PC`sI can `t bronze to the Internet from my PC`s.Here er my pix c...

nki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need somes replies toomy Pix 515 is connect to the Internet, direct connect connect to en cisco 3500 xl switch.from my LAN , I can ping to inside pix , but not to outside pix. From pix , I can ping to all my PC`s I can `t bronze to the Internet fro...

nki by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I have some Cisco 837s that terminate into a vpn 3005. The routers connect as remote access vpns and the people at the remote site can access servers on the core network. The remote routers(clients) get an IP address from the Core network ...

alalli by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SDM

Hi! I'm Using Cisco c3631-telcoent-mz.122-8.T5.bin. I have uploaded SDM.tar,home.html,home.tar I've enable ip http server The version of the IOS doesn't support ip https Whenever I'm connecting to router through http it's showing the QDM tab but clic...

schakra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we r having pix 515E connected in our network,few vpn clients are connecting to vpn servers but when they are connected to vpn ,they are not able to access lan and also not able to browse through isa proxy.So how can they browse and access lan.

Hello, I have a 2600 and a problem. I need to host an ftp server using port forwarding. My problem is that on my incoming ACL, i have an established command at the the bottom.Permit tcp host *.*.*.* eq 21 host *.*.*.* eq 21 ....permit tcp any any e...

I'm running version 6.3(3) on my pix.I've placed a new element into line 1 of the inbound access-list of my pix. This element is supposed to deny snmptrap traffic from a specific host. But, it fails to block the snmptraps coming from the blocked host...

bforan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering, I recently set up a vpn server with my Cisco 2621 router and am wanting to know if there is away a can map an IP or pool to a particular username and password.If this cant be done, is there away to map a pool to a particular public IP...

Hi guys,A firewall vulnerability test on the PIX is schedule for and i was wondering if anyone has some advice on this.Basically,some of the qtns i have-I'm assuming a collection of software is needed to test the firewall (eg SAINT).Is there a list o...

Top Solution Authors