Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi to all,I've a problem with backup in CW/VMS.I had set up a backup every sunday night. It works fine, but one day the backup didn't work.Since that day no more backups worked.I've tried to set up again the scheduled back up but when I go to schedul...

eroca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're just migrating from 3.5.1 client to 4.0.1, and we are now getting this log message when we try to connect:- 1 15:02:37.688 11/04/04 Sev=Warning/3 IKE/0xA300004B Received a NOTIFY message with an invalid protocol id (0) We are using a PIX515 wit...

pot51e by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have pix 525 and 520 , and i am getting CRC errors on my DMZ interface. wants to clear the counter for that particular interface. wht is the command for that, and if i clear the interface is connectivity loss is there. i mean who ever is connect...

Hi,I have a PIX 515E with 1 outside 1 inside & 1 DMZand I want to:Ping from the inside to the outside & dmz;Ping from the dmz to outside;Receive the replies;Do not allow others to ping my DMZ & Inside;or for my DMZ & Inside reply to their requests;I ...

How to setup an Intrusion Detection System on the network? I have a cisco router 2600 and pix firewall 525. Is IDS one of the features of the pix and router or is it a separate device you have to connect to the network and configure?

liacook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDS4210 currently on S119.I set signature 4701 (MSSQL Control Overflow) to ShunHost.Check back a day or so later when attacks come in and see that no shun is requested.Check the signature configuration and see that EventAction has changed to ZERO.Wha...

Hello, I'm limiting the number of embryonic conections in my PIX v6.3(4) with the static command, and I have some doubs.- How can I see the number of SYN that the PIX it's proxing, when is threshold reached? The "show local-host" command doesn't sho...