Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello.. i have some queries with respect to HIDS. I have a VMS server running CSA MC. I have a windows server running the agent. Now, this agent is synchronised with the CSA MC. I have added the CSA MC on the sec mon event viewer. When i open the sec...

Hello all! I have a 1720 router with an advance security ios feature set installed. How do I simulate a DOS attack being prevented by the router and the other IDS capability of the IOS?ThanksMarlon

mbserrano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 515e PAT question

The IP addresses and hostnames are changed to protect the innocent. I'm also new to the product, so please bear with me.This is a very simple setup of a Pix 515e. I have an internal network 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0 and a few IP addresses in the publ...

mmessmore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very soon I'm going to have to change the admin passwords on a large number of Cisco IDS v4 sensors. Also I suspect that they'll have to be changed in CiscoWorks at the same time. (Okay, really it's VMS + IDS MC. But it says "CiscoWorks" on the lo...

iterrell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been used to "traditionnal" standalone pix, so I'm a bit confused about the way the fwsm and the msfc interact with each other.Two questions :1) I understand that only one svi-enabled vlan could be shared between the msfc and the fwsm. My ...

stsacas by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors