Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I downloaded and installed asdm-demo-631.msi. At the startup prompt, it says Cisco ASDM-IDM Launcher. I click Run in Demo Mode, but it errors out saying "Demo software is not installed. Please install demo software from             http://www.cisco.c...

KingSalmon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My question seems simple in nature, but I cannot seem to get a good answer anywhere. I am trying to document all CVEs that relate to a  given release of IOS (IOS 12.2 (40) SE in particular). After using Cisco's tool to find CVEs relating to th...

I have a private key private.ppk ant want to generate a certificate using this key. Is it possible? cert type should be *.pfx, *.p12 or *.cer. I noticed that OpenSSL can work, but it requires an existing cert for input, but i have only a private key ...

eXPlosion by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to use the offloading feature to take dhcp off of the WLC and put it on Active Directory.  Anyone have a walkthrough or a screen shot for this?  I know it's just a check box and a redirecting to the new dhcp server, but where the heck is the c...

ajducey01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a physical panic button that is compatible with 7965 and 7945 ip phones. I found this one, but the compatibility guide only goes up to CUCM v.9, and I have v10.5. http://www.cyberdata.net/voip/011049/ Does anyone know of a current pan...

Resolved! WLC and DHCP

We have a large supernet in which the WLC is doling out dhcp addresses to wireless clients....motorola radios to be specific.  My question is can the WLC provide dhcp for wired clients on this subnet as well? Any documentation to support yes or no w...

ajducey01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure my SG200-26 (firmware version 1.4.2.4) switch so that ports 1 and 2 will accept only my laptop's MAC. Ports 1 and 2 are in the same VLAN. I attempted this by taking these two steps: Creating a static, permanent entry under ...

dtheese by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I start to learning about SNMP, and I want to understand more about the role that the MIB and OID take in the SNMP messages. MIB is a library of OIDs (like a tree), and the OID shows the specific path of parameter in the MIB (if I understood ...