Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Recently, i am testing something on my newly purchased PIX501. Initially, it comes with PIXOS 6.3.1 and PDM 3.0.1, and i could use the PDM without any problem. However, after i downgrade the PIXOS to 6.1.5 and PDM version to 1.1.2, i could not access...

yangmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm getting following spammed into my syslog all of a sudden from our PIX. The inbound port is always the same but the receiving port varys.%PIX-2-106007: Deny inbound UDP from 204.117.214.10/53 to 63.xxx.xxx.xxx/21465 due to DNS Response.My under...

I have users that are trying to use wireless Internet access at hotels. Specifically this is the tmobile solution. With the CSA agent running they are unable to connect with no logs generated. If I add the host to the test group they are able to use ...

I just received a new PIX-506E firewall. This things runs HOT!!!It appears that there is no air circulation in the cabinet other than the CPU fan. The only air vents are in the rear of the PIX.The CPU fan draws air from the top of the cabinet and b...

Hello, Im trying to install a Pix 515E between two remote privates sites(HDLC). Site A access a terminal server into site B, from the terminal server I`m trying to make printing to my printer in site A but the print job lost. I`m using NAT and global...

mdom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to generate an email from a signature ID AND the direction (in->out)The "in" and "out" fields (source location and destination location) do not seem available through Event Rules.Thanks,Peter

Hi all,what is the function of "firewall multiple-vlan-interfaces" command??I need to use it if i would like to associate multiple vlan to FWSM or not?Another question: When i should configure multiple firewall vlan-group? If i've only one group with...

Hi all.Our company have just bought a 4FE QUAD for the PIX, the problem with this QUAD it´s that the PIX not recognize the QUAD, it sends the following message when it is booting Ignoring PCI card in slot:3 (vendor:0x8086 deviceid:0xb154 revisionid:0...

davisdev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes