Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I'm just about in install a pix into a setup without a firewall and have come across a small problem.i have a block of 16 external ip addressesthe person who set this up before me, left only 1 ip address free after the router, the next 4 are used, af...

Hello,I have some servers configured with static command in the same pix. So when I try to access from one of the servers to the external ip of another, I can't reach it. As I'm leaving from the same pix, I can't. I would like to know if there is a s...

franspain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Has anyone got Exchange Outlook Web Access 2003 and Forms Based Authentication working with Web VPN. I know the premium client (webdav) is not support via WebVPN, but the basic client works OK.When Forms Based Authentication is enabled I get t...

jchorlton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i tried to configure a vpn in my pix 515 with pptp, i have already configured a pix to pix vpn and it works properly,(ipsec)i want to add another vpn to access my network from home.so here is the config in my pix for pptp:ip local pool mypool 192...

I am setting up a firewall to protect our office from a new dept. I want our office (inside) to be allowed to see all thier stuff (outside)and only a few of them able to see our stuff. My config file Im using will allow me to see thier stuff but they...

uhhg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I just finshed the setup configuration on PIX 515(PIX version 6.3(3) & pdm version 3.01)I cannot access the PDM environment when I typed "https://192.168.3.1/startup.html" I don't know what's the problem..configruation follows..show config: Sa...

Resolved! 2560 Blocks

Does anyone know what the 2560 blocks represent? In the PIX performance monitor doc, they describe the 4, 80, 256, 1550, and 16384 blocks, but not 2560. On one of our firewalls, the current count is at 1. SIZE MAX LOW CNT 4 1600 159...