Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We recently bought the CSA bundle. I have installed it on a server but was wondering where the CLient piece is. Is it another CD? Does the profiler come with the bundle??thanks,gilbert

gaban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently installed a 506e Firewall to include a new IP block for our external interface. Origionally we have been using a PIX 515 to do a larger IP Block, but it has run out of room.I've configured the new block on the 506e and have tested conn...

dmox by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have one observation other then routing issues.Sorry for discussing it here. Many times i have observed that telnet session thru vty shows user connected for more then the exec-timeout.Although we have given the exec timeout command in line...

Resolved! Failover and 3DES

I have a pair of PIX'es in a Failover config both running fine. However, by default the 3DES is disabled and is a free feature upgrade to the PIX. I've been able to activate 3DES on the Active unit but not the standby unit (I actually haven't recei...

dmox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a pix 515e that I have setup pptp clients to login to - (address pool 192.168.1.1-10). I have an access list to allow access for these clients to ftp from 10.80.9.50 in the dmz - access-list nat0acl-dmz permit tcp host 10.80.9.50 192.168.1....

Resolved! tcpdump

On the cisco 4250XL's it shows 2 sniffing interfaces...int2 and int3. THe hardwar is falcon1 and falcon2.I want to be able to view the traffic coming off of these interfaces.On the old 3.x sensors I could use snoop, and specify the spwr interface to...

emusican by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 2 Devices (a 4210 and a 4220-E). Up until I put the latest update on them, they bot emailed me every even per the email perl script. now they don't. I've tried adding the "-on" switch to line 110, and I still can't get it to work. I can ...

Hello, I would like to ask if someone could redirect me to the right equipment needed to make this project into a reality. Newbie on everything so please bear with me.Example Scenario:I have an office in LA and Orange and in the Asia (Philippines), ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes