Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I'm looking to find out why some 600+ signatures out of 1100+ signatures are disabled by default? Is there any documentation on the process Cisco uses for determining when/if a signature is disabled??

1. What is the actual function of cidwebserver?2. What can cause it to peak to 99.9%?3. Is this the symptom of a corrupted image which needs to be rebuilt as advised by Cisco TAC?We are running IDSV4.x on 4250sx.TIA

corpsec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a few questions. First: can I set up a point to point with a linksys etherfast cable/dsl firewall to a PIX 501? It looks like it may work but I would like a little advice on this. Second: How can I establish a point to point between two ...

xtech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The problem I got is I have a client using Cisco's VPN client. He connects to another server and is going through a pix 515. The vpn authenticates, but when we try to pull up the web interface for an IBM AS400 it will not go through. Could this be a ...

Hi,We have a coer with dual Cat6509 with FWSM in it. We are running voice and video in the network and have remote offices across the WAN we needs to get feeds of video and voice from the servers located in the main office. So we need to prioritize v...

carijit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Java dos

I was wondering if Cisco would be able to shed some more light on how this vulnerability would effect, if at all, the VMS 2.2 installations.Sun announced a DOS vulnerability in the JRE today on May 6 which may allow a remote unprivileged user to caus...

We just switched to a PIX 515e and ran into the infamous proxyarp issue with our internal users loosing connectivity to servers that had static mappings in the PIX. (Mostly our Exchange server.) I turned off the proxyarp on the inside interface and ...

j.allred by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get Dialer Watch to trigger based on (i)BGP. It ain't happenin...Is it possible?I tried adding EIGRP to the Remote Router and redistributing BGP into it, no go.(I'm hoping to avoid doing a GRE Tunnel)Thanks for your time.

kumezawa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi anyone knows how to create the Franken IDS ?it is booting up and installing the IDS sensor 4.0 or 4.1 in a pc.if anyone is able to shed some light into this it would be welcome

rpgccie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors