Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to allow access from inside to outside on a PIX 501 but I want to hide the outside address.I want to telnet from inside to outside and have the PIX rewrite the address to the real outside address. Sort of the opposite to a normal PAT.An...

Hi.I have the following problem.In our company the use of the msn is had allowed. The version that is used is 6.0 and what is wanted is to block the sending and reception of files through this application.We have realized that this version allows tha...

ramiro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue with a particular access list. We need to allow traffic from a single server outside a pix 506 to access a server inside the firewall over port 3306. Software version is 6.3.1.The problem is, we can allow access between the two ser...

9clord by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a server connecting to another server on another site. I have created a static NAT for my server, but I have a problem that after about 2 minutes of idle time the connection is lost and I can not communicate with the other server until it o...

gio9779 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes