Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Well the title probably didn't make much since, but I'm looking for help understanding the following method of configuring a PIX that I recently ran across....%75 of LAN systems do not use restricted subnets as defined by rfc1918 (10.x.x.x, etc.), re...

I am having a strange problem over here. Users browse to a web site and nothing appears but a white screen or page. The bottom of the browser window says, "done" just like it would when loading a web page normally. Only there is nothing on the page....

vkhanduri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few copy scripts that run on a Windows 2000 server on the inside network. These scripts copy files from a server on the DMZ to the inside server and vice versa. Do I need to use an ACL or can I just use a nat /global command as all traffic i...

rgnwcco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The scenario is quite simple.WAN router is connected to the ouside interface of 520 PIX. The inside interface is connected to a 4006 switch. All the users and the servers are connected to this switch (its a flat network)Static nating has been configu...

pgpuro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using 4.X sensors, VMS2.2It seems that normal regualar expressions arent being accepted as valid by CiscoWorks. Example:If I wanted to match for "Red Duck" but the number of blank spaces between each letter had to be from 0-5 spaces I would use:R[ ]{...

emusican by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 4215 IDS sensor is version : 4.1(1)S47. The IDS MC (version 1.2) does not know this version and recommends a signature update.I downloaded the file IDS-K9-min-4.1-1-S47.rpm.pkg from Cisco web site and tried to update the signature according to th...

sboukef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,1. We have CSPM3.0 installed in windowsNT 4.0. At times we found that the CSPM is not responding while connecting to the database. Database is local. What could be the reason for this. 2. How to configure IDS in the CSPM server. Is there any ...