Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a Concentrator VPN3015 (3.6.7), and I'm using IPSec Client 3.6. I have configured 3 groups with internal authentication, each group permit remote access an authentication RADIUS. This configuration works, but, one self user can belong to this ...

soylo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. How do you obtain CTR? If we purchase an IDS sensor (4210 for example) is it included with the applicance? Or is it a seperate purchase, such as you would have to buy CiscoWorks or some other package to get it.2. Does CTR only work with IDS applia...

cscott by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently received an IDSM-2 blade for my Cat6K. One setup problem I had was I couldn't find documentation anywhere on how the sensor ports are used. I'm posting this note in the hope it saves someone else some time.The IDSM-2 blade appears to the...

csthomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We get false positives for the signatures 11005 and 3604. The reason for this is, that these signatures trigger on replies from normal server. Here is an example:A client contacts a webserver on port 80. The source port for this connection is 1204....

pheuch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running a pair of PIX515's in failover. Until recently I was able to configure them via the PDM. The PC I was using died so a new one was installed which is indentical, same IP address, OS etc, but it will not run the PDM. It connects ...

n.fisk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi:I posted a previous config about the following below. However, I seemto be doing something wrong.I am trying to let telnet traffic from the dmz to the inside network froma particular machine, the config below is only a test for now so I allowed al...

oevans by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have to backup the vsm system, the problem is that the license is expired. was the 90 days lic. we have full license but we never requested the files for that.I 'm reinstalling on a new pc,.Now is it possible to backup the database with all...

I need to turn off DNS Gaurd to test a theory about reverse lookups not succeeding by outside mail servers. It has been brought to my attention by users that certain mail servers from other companies will perform a Reverse Lookup on the address send...

ciscows by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three problems about FWSM when I deployed it .1. I can't use the FWSM interface ip as the gateway for the PC to route traffic to subnets through routers which is on the same network as the PC.2. When I ping hosts on higher security level from ...

chenyx by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Techs,I'm implementing Network-Based IPSec VPN Solution for a Service Providers. By using the following platform 7200/NPE/G1 with VAM2 card.I would like to know the following:If their is a MIB for the VAM2 card?How to manage the IPSEC session (g...

9aamor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes