Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a question regarding how unused bandwidth is distributed in each class-map when bandwidth remaining ratio is configured. Let's take the following example below. policy-map PARENT_POLICY    class class-default        shape average ...

Good day, I hope someone can assist.I have denied the command: "route-policy" with arguments "default_policy_pass_all" on our Cisco ACS. When someone tries to create/edit this policy they enter "route-policy default_policy_pass_all"They then type "en...

hallo ...bin nicht sicher ob ich hier richtig bin.......es geht um ein VPN Konzept für die ZUKUNFTUnser bisheriges VPN Konzept legt fest das der I/O Verkehr über ein Interface geht......also vpn einwahl und datenverkhr über nur ein Interface.Sollte n...

mihuebner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The unit start with microphone when green light. Sometimes only show orange light. I tried to update with s60000cc1.3.0.exe, s60000cc1.4.0.exe, cc1.5.0; but the issue persists: no video. The OS is Win7 Home Premium. The unit is identified by the syst...