Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI All I facing a problem about subscriber on IP Session. subscriber can ping to gw but can't translate and ping to outside interface. Could you please help me to find the solution to solve it. Configuration  Version 15.5service timestamps debug d...

I am looking for following information pertaining to CIMC: Where can I find the upgrade path for CIMC? Where can I find the compatibility of BIOS and firmware version of CIMC? Have to upgrade Cisco UCS C220 and C460 to 3.0(1c) version, please helo me...

Hi All, Need assistance in configuring this Multihome BGP scenario where i want to advertise 201.201.201.0/24 & 110.110.110.0/24 on both upstream for redundancy at POP site and priority for these two subnets should be upstream 2, in case upstream 2 ...

Hi guys. There is a problem.  We have upgraded ios xe to 3.16.05 S on ASR 1006.  After that when traffic had reached some value(aproximatly 20gbit /s, we use etherchannel), it  has being truncated on the interface. Netflow v9 is default on xe 3.16.05...