Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to Configure ASR 1002 to act as PPPOE over Ethernet Aggregation, I have attached Show verion and below Partial configuration: there are some commands that are not being accepted in the virtual-templet 1 see below. <SPAN style="FONT-SI...

FastIraq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for a bit of guidance on a topology/technology to fit a customer requirement.  They would like to run credit card data and internal data over a single DSL line for their sites.  We put all of our PPPoA customers into their own VRF but ...

wanstor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearAll, has anyone experience with connecting an ES+ 10G port to LINX London? I am migrating from 2 x 1G ports in an etherchannel, port channel configured to a 10G port with IP add on interface. On 7600 all mac addresses are the same on all interfac...

Hello.At SCE8000 error occurs:Interrupt Received from: NalaDPT[0].Tx[0].CTX_ISR.ECCSingleErrorInt -  description: RLDRAM ECC single bit error interrupt   - count: 1Interrupt Received from:  NalaDPT[0].Tx[0].CTX_ISR.ECCSingleErrorInt - description: RL...

Hi,I'm CCIP and CCNP certified , I recently knew that my CCIP will be expired and CCNP-SP replace CCIP.My question is, at expired date of my CCIP ....in arounf 2 years will I lose my CCIP certification ?...Because at this time I would'nt be able to r...

Dear All From cisco document 6500-sup720 and 7600-rsp720 are support IPv4 unicast and MPLS—512,000 routes by default. On my network we have route more than 400K which nearly reach to the limit then I tried to change from 512K to 1007K as below.Router...