Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Post some NTP changes and a VSOM upgrade from 7.6.x to 7.8.0, I'm experiencing sporadic recording and streaming video (small lab environment with 8 cameras, single video VLAN).  See screenshot of SASD with obvious gaps in recorded info, and every so ...

jnietling by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

на коммутаторе сиг 6500 доступа для настроен список разграничений Между Vlan. ограничения настроены по определённым портам UDP и TCP. при срабатывании ACL в логе не отображает что конкретно сработало. это усложняет поиск кому было Отказано в доступе ...

Hello. I have VSM 7.9.0 and cameras CIVS-IPC-6000P firmware 2.8.0-297. I create a template with motion recording only. In the section “Padding” I enter 10 seconds and the server should record 10 seconds before and after the event occurs, but it does ...

Hi all.  Recently I've had multiple drives fail on a CIVS-MSP-4RU.  Its occurred about 4 times and each time I've removed or placed a drive elsewhere and did a factory default and then got to VSOM/VSMS 7.5.1.  After getting everything up and running,...

I am getting the attached error when attempting to add two cameras that are in a remote subnet to VSOM. I havent been able to find documentation regarding this error specifically. I am able to view the camera streams on the webpages for the respectiv...

I have an interesting challenge on VSM v7.9.  I have a bank of 9 feeds from Cisco and Axis cameras in a 3 x 3 Video pane, all with motion detection.  The Camera Template has an Alert set on Motion to push video to a Wall.  There is no recording Right...

chrismott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any one been able to get SASD video viewer or the full client working on Windows server 2012 R2 i get the following error on starting the application' the program cant start because mc_dec_avc.dll is missing' thanks

John Sili by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes